Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday 6 May 2010 - am

I started off dreaming I was at work. [Now at my work, you (visitor) can get into the foyer but need a security pass to get any further, or you phone the person you need to see and they let you in… some people ignore this and simply yell out or flag the next passing person down. It’s very annoying if you are sitting near the door.]

Anyway, I dreamed I was at work and some bible preachers came to the door, saw me and hollered. They wanted to be let in so they could approach people and preach. I saw no and they tried preaching to me… after an argument that I won; they left… my point being that despite who they are and their intentions, it would be a security breach to let them wander about the floor. After this, I happened to be in a shopping centre being chased by someone. I wasn’t scared; despite the seriousness of the chaser I seemed pretty confident/playful… I made a get away by turning into a black cat and a woman who knew my identity let me hide in her canvas shopping bag.

Job
To dream about your current job, suggests that you need to work harder or be more effective at work. There may be something or some task that must be done at once. You may be overworked or preoccupied with work. You need to make time for leisure and relaxation.

Animal
To see animals in your dream represents your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of you.

Cat
To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you.
If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment